Thursday 10 May 2018

IELTS Speaking :Part-1 Topics:Television, Holidays, Restaurants and Sports



Hello friends, how are you doing?


We hope that you are doing great and rising above in your life.
In this post we are going to share some Speaking Module Part -1 questions that you must go through before you face your interview. We will cover some topics such as Television, Holidays, Restaurants and Sports. You are going to find helpful model answers to assist you with your preparation.

Television:-

How often do you watch television?

I am not much keen on watching television. I watch TV on weekends to entertain myself. Most of the time I am busy with my study and work it makes difficult to make time for television during weekdays.

What kinds of programs do you enjoy watching?

There is a range of programs that I prefer. There is a famous show hosted by Subhash Chandra. Its name is very similar to the host. It is about business ideas and start-ups. I do enjoy singing and comedy shows in television.

Is television too powerful, do you think? Why? Why not?

Television has been very powerful tool to educate, aware and entertain people globally. We have learnt so much from it. Earlier people were not much aware about diseases, trends, solutions and so on. The advent of television has been miraculous to the people.

In what ways is watching television bad for you?

There are some ways which can affect us badly. I was once badly habitual of watching late night serials which would take my sleep away, in the morning I would feel tired. There are some programs which are vulgar. These ways affect us badly.

Vacations and Holidays

Where do you usually go for holidays/vacations in your country?

Well, going to vacations has become a trend and opportunity to explore the known world.  I mostly visit Jammu and Kashmir famously known as the paradise on the earth.  The place is surrounded by mountains. There are places which attract people from around the world.

Where do people usually go for holidays/ vacations in your country?

India is the country of historical monuments, natural beauty and greenery. People of my county visit Goa, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala and so on. They go to hilly areas where they can spend time with nature and beauty. 

Where did you last go for vacations?

Well, I last visited to Dehradun the place is famous for its natural beauty. There are springs to bath. We were three friends visited there. I was really a great time. We had great fun other there.

Would you like shorter holidays or longer holidays? Why? Why not?

I enjoy shorter holidays more than longer holidays. Once I went to 15 days vacation it was good but I started feeling fatigue and anxiety. I make plans for 2-3 days vacations and enjoy at my best.

Do you think going for holidays is a good for balanced life?

Yes holydays are very important to strike a balance in life. If we keep working throughout the year and don’t make time for holydays to unwind ourselves it may lead to mediocre performance and result. To stay at the top of the game one needs to recharge and relax oneself.

Sports

Do you play any indoor or outdoor game?

I play both games. When I am with my friends I prefer to play outdoor games like cricket, football etc. sometimes I play carom board with my family members. Table tennis I often enjoy playing with my sisters.
Which sports are popular in your country?

There are many games highly regarded in my country. People are crazy after wrestling, Cricket, Kabbaddi and Weigh lifting. Hockey is the national game of our country. Cricket, hockey and wrestling are very popular among the young in my nation.

Do people enjoy watching sports on television in your country?

Whenever any game is broadcast on television people are glued to it. I have seen people leave their important works just to watch the sports on TV. People mostly like watching Cricket match between India and Pakistan.

What are the popular sports events that you know?
There are many popular sports event that I know. Cricket world cup comes after every four years. Asian Games, Olympic and so on. There events are very popular globally. People like to watch performing their country players in these events.

Restauratants

Do you eat at restauratants?

Doing at restaurants has become a trend today.  I enjoy eating at restaurants with my friends. Whenever we have to celebrate anything we prefer to do it at restaurants. There are many restaurants which provide quality food and service at reasonable service charges.

What kinds of restaurants do you like eating at?

I mostly go to the restaurants which provide tradition foods with modern recopies. I don’t eat fast food. There are some restaurants which provide hygienic food. In my hometown there are some restaurants which are very famous among youth.

What kinds of restaurants are popular in your country?

Popularity of restaurants is on rise. Today male and female members of family are working they don’t have time to cook. The restaurants which provide home like good are frequently visited by people.  Where three times quality food is served. Such restaurants are very popular.

How often do people eat at restaurants in your country?

As I have already mentioned that eating out is a fashion. People on weekends go to eat at restaurants. There are some busy people who don’t have enough time to cook often prefer to eat at such places. When they have to celebrate they go to restaurants.


We hope that the post is helpful to your preparation. We are committed to bring you more topics so you can be at ease. www.englishhunt24.blogspot.com offers you lessons on General English, IELTS and communication enhancement. You can find information about various countries visas.

If you are facing any difficulty with any module, do let us know we would love to help you overcome. This blog would bring you more insight in ESOL Examinations.













No comments:

Post a Comment